- Some users have difficulty getting onto the site. This can be because they are accessing it from their work with limited access to external sites. Once we have verified the actual site is up and functioning normally, the user should contact their internal IT. Sometimes the same problem can stem from their cache needing clearing.
- In cases where there is no data displayed on the portal once they are logged in we need to establish if their device is functioning as expected.
- A common problem is users not selecting dates on the drop down menus to show.
- Each device contains a SIM card: Is the SIM in its slot correctly? Popping it out and pushing it back in should send the data through to the portal overnight
- Is the device connected to the car power supply? It will need to display a solid blue light to indicate power.
- There is a small switch on each device next to the USB port. This will need to in the on position (nearest the flat end of the device)
- Occasionally a user will notice erroneous details to their map journey. This might be down to the limitation of the device picking up GPS - check if the device is clearly visible in the car.
- Car model missing: New models of car are being added to the initial registration menu all the time, so if a user cannot find their car please alert Helpdesk.
Users experience registration issues when first responding to their sign up e-mail such as missing device number: We have found that deleting the user from their group dashboard and re-uploading their user info In this case, on Helpdesk we will request their device number, car reg, MPG, preferred e-mail address, fuel type to action.
Modified on: Fri, 26 Apr, 2019 at 2:25 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.